EFFECTIVE DATA & UPDATES
INFORMATION & DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US:
- Aggregate Information is information that does not contain Personal Information, or from which Personal Information has been removed. For instance, the Company may collect various forms of “clickstream” information such as entry and exit points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic statistics, page views, impressions,operating system, and browser type. In addition, when users request pages on the Website, the Company automatically logs the users IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web.
- Financial Information refers to financial information collected from an online purchase through our website. Actual information we collect from you depends on what is provided on the Website. Provided below, under “Disclosure of your personal information and aggregate information”, is a more detailed explanation of some of the types of information we may collect.
- Email Services: Emails from the Company will be sent out if you provide us with your email address and opt into any email notification features. Each email you receive from the Company will contain an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email message. You will be provided the opportunity to opt out of receiving future email communications from the Company by unsubscribing from the email list.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION & AGGREGATE INFORMATION
- Personal Information: The Company will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent except as set forth below. Subject to the following paragraph, the Company will neither disclose nor sell any information about you to a party unaffiliated or unrelated to the Company except: (i) to comply with inquiries, (ii) protect the rights or property of the Company or its affiliated or related entities or (iii) if unlawful acts or acts that may endanger the health and/or safety of the public. In such circumstances, the Company may appoint a third party service provider to administer and/or operate certain functions or services relating to this Website and/or the Company‘s operations and businesses; the proper performance of which may require a transfer of the information submitted by you. Any such transfer shall be for the sole purpose of the performance of those agreements, and under strict confidentiality and security obligations. When users voluntarily register with the Website or contact the Company, personal information will be collected for users to receive newsletters, new product launch information, special events information or to answer surveys, enter contests and receive notices of promotional opportunities. Information provided by you to create a personal customer profile will be used to receive notice of products, services or events that may be of interest to you. To discontinue any of the discussed information on communication with the business, please contact the Company.
- Consultants: the Company engages with consultants that may need access to the information we collect to perform their services, such as administering our mailing lists. We require that all our consultants keep Personal Information confidential and use it only in accordance with the service agreement between the Company and such consultants.
- Transaction Processing: When you complete an information request form, or otherwise indicate to us that you want us to provide you with a product or service (such as a request to be included in mailings about our future projects), we share and maintain the data needed for you to receive the products or services you have requested.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is reasonably necessary to: (a) conform with the law, respond to claims or comply with legal process served on the Company or the Website; or (b) protect and defend our rights or property, including the Website, our employees, guests or the public.
- Company Sale: Because information collected through the Website is a trade secret and asset of the Company, we may disclose or sell such information in the event we entertain the sale of the Company or some or all of its assets.
- Employment: If you submit a resume or other information to us in connection with a job opening at the Company, we may disclose or transfer Personal Information and any other information you submit to employees and consultants involved in the recruiting and hiring of job applicants.
- Aggregate Information: The Company may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregate Information. However, if the Company correlates any Aggregate Information to you, such information will be treated like Personal Information under this Policy.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE WEBSITE
- Information Request Forms: The Website contains request forms that allow you to request information, products and services and to submit resumes to the Company. When we collect such information, we may share it with third parties as is necessary to respond to your request.
- Administrative Purposes: We may collect and use information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website. We also may collect and use your information to contact you when necessary for other administrative purposes. If you do submit comments, questions or suggestions through the Website, please do not include confidential personal or financial information in such requests. Such email will be maintained in accordance with our corporate email and document retention policies.
- Resumes: If you submit your resume to us or complete a form related to a job opening on the Website, we may use the information to contact you, in our sole discretion, or we may store it in our files in a manner consistent with the way we store other information related to job applications.
A link from the Website to a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site’s privacy practices. Third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any Personal Information to them.
The Company may use “cookies” on the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer, by a web server, based on the permissions set in a user’s browser software. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user’s computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the website that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer, and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a site based on information stored in the cookie and the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user’s computer to the website that may correlate other information, including personal information with the cookie. Cookies allow the Company to automate access and data entry functions of the Website such as login information, correlate online ordering information for purchases, tailor the Website to your preferences or interests, or customize promotions or marketing. In addition, cookies allow us to track usage of the Website to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Website effectively.
The Company uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction by any unauthorized party. However, no conveyance of information over the internet is guaranteed to be secure. It is possible that third parties, not under the control of the Company, may be able to access or intercept transmissions unlawfully. Thus, any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. If you are asked to provide financial information in connection with your request for the Company’s products or services, such information will be collected through a secure Internet connection using reasonable commercial security measures. We store no financial information or social security information on the Website. When we do transmit your data, we use only secure servers using current encryption technology to encode your data safely. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
BREACH IN SECURITY
In the event of a breach of our information system security, that may compromise your personal financial information, we will promptly notify you by email of such breach. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly provide products or services to children under the age of 13. The Website is a general audience site that is not designed, nor intended, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you should not request any information nor provide any Personal Information to the Website.
OPTING OUT, REMOVAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION & CONTACTING US
At any time you may opt out of receiving further communications from us. To opt out of receiving marketing information, or to unsubscribe from any specific email service, email a request to email@example.com. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, or the accuracy of any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request removal of your Personal Information from our system(s) by contacting us via email. We will comply with your request, except to the extent required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations. If at any time you feel that the Company has not adhered to this policy, email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to respond promptly to your concerns.
The internal laws of the State of California, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to the Policy.
If any term of this Policy is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
Set Up & Take Down Guide
"FL" Error or Not Cooling Solution